Elimination time...

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Ok...making final decisions before I take a break from the constant search for "THE" bag :smile: I found the citron isabelle at the outlet & love the color (first Madison bag), but now of course I can get a good deal at Macy's for the Graphite/Berry textured duffle or molly...

Should I keep Isabelle or get Duffle or Molly? Which would be a better investment- more use & age better? Help this indecisive tpf'er PLEASE ;)

TIA

I love Isabelle so she has my vote. But...I think the textured leather is going to be very durable and it's SO pretty. I vote for Isabelle and the textured duffle equally. I love my Isabelle's but do regret exchanging the black textured duffle.

Ok...making final decisions before I take a break from the constant search for "THE" bag :smile: I found the citron isabelle at the outlet & love the color (first Madison bag), but now of course I can get a good deal at Macy's for the Graphite/Berry textured duffle or molly...

Should I keep Isabelle or get Duffle or Molly? Which would be a better investment- more use & age better? Help this indecisive tpf'er PLEASE ;)

TIA
I think it depends on how much you like the citron color. Do you love it? Would you regret it if you got rid of it?

Also, how badly did you want to add a Molly to your collection? I didn't know that Coach was discontinuing it.

TIA

I'd go with Molly, i'm not an Isabelle fan

Well, I am slightly partial as I have the Isabelle in citron and persimmon and love how these bags are so comfortable to wear. I would keep the Isabelle, it's such a rich shade of yellow.

I vote for Isabelle, because the color is just so happy and bright. Most Madison leather is super durable too. The biggest part of my bag family consists of Madison leather, and I haven't had issues with any of them.

I love the Isabelle, but I'm not crazy about the citron color. I don't like yellow bags.
And I'm not a big fan of the graphite/berry texture.
So I guess I'm no help at all-- sorry!!!