Elimination time...

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Ok...making final decisions before I take a break from the constant search for "THE" bag :smile: I found the citron isabelle at the outlet & love the color (first Madison bag), but now of course I can get a good deal at Macy's for the Graphite/Berry textured duffle or molly...

Should I keep Isabelle or get Duffle or Molly? Which would be a better investment- more use & age better? Help this indecisive tpf'er PLEASE ;)

TIA

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
I would go with molly if you love that style bc coach is discontinuing it.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I love Isabelle so she has my vote. But...I think the textured leather is going to be very durable and it's SO pretty. I vote for Isabelle and the textured duffle equally. I love my Isabelle's but do regret exchanging the black textured duffle.

Jem Jerrica

Showtime, Synergy
Jan 14, 2013
Ok...making final decisions before I take a break from the constant search for "THE" bag :smile: I found the citron isabelle at the outlet & love the color (first Madison bag), but now of course I can get a good deal at Macy's for the Graphite/Berry textured duffle or molly...

Should I keep Isabelle or get Duffle or Molly? Which would be a better investment- more use & age better? Help this indecisive tpf'er PLEASE ;)

TIA
I think it depends on how much you like the citron color. Do you love it? Would you regret it if you got rid of it?

Also, how badly did you want to add a Molly to your collection? I didn't know that Coach was discontinuing it.

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
I would go with molly if you love that style bc coach is discontinuing it.
This! As a fellow Rory lover, of these three choices I'd pick Molly too. I think graphite is more timeless than the citron and the textured leather looks like it will be durable.

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
South Florida

TIA
I'd go with Molly, i'm not an Isabelle fan

albeli

COACH Girl
Jul 25, 2012
Texas
I have to say no to the graphite and berry Rory. That colored zipper is going to look so dated too quickly.

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
I vote for Isabelle, because the color is just so happy and bright. Most Madison leather is super durable too. The biggest part of my bag family consists of Madison leather, and I haven't had issues with any of them.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
I love Madison leather but I'm not an Isabelle fan.

For me it would be Molly!

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
I love the Isabelle, but I'm not crazy about the citron color. I don't like yellow bags.
And I'm not a big fan of the graphite/berry texture.
So I guess I'm no help at all-- sorry!!!