Elijah Wood... is weird

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I always thought he was a 'different' kind of guy (although when I was younger I was in love with him). Recently at a NYC art festival Elijah and his gf posed for this pic (oddly enough it is Elijah's gf is giving birth to him if you look closely). :Push:

Attached Files:

2. Yuck!

3. :blink: lol Frida would be proud.

4. I thought he was creepy in "Sin City". I would call him eccentric. :smile:

5. Man, can you imagine if you just stick your head through the hole, thinking that it's you usual Rambo/Betty Boop poster, and then you see the picture!

Elijah Woods is an oddball - he was on Conan O'Brien the other night, acknowledging this website about his "gayness"

http://www.veryverygay.com/elijahwood/ewivvg.html

6. Ok that site has me on the ground laughing! I know it's somewhat mean, but some of the things he does is just weird. Anyhow, the site is written so funny! I missed the show but I bet it was a good one.

7. From www.veryverygay.com:

"Elijah with baked goods = gay"

Think of that the next time you go out for muffins.

8. gross.

9. no comment

10. she looks great!!

11. if i took a pic like that i would make sure its a man giving birth ...much more fun! :nuts: i am surprised elijah hasnt thought about it!

12. haha this thread is so old... and I just think it's funny. :smile:

13. too funny, gotta love this guy! :nuts:

Look closely? :sweatdrop: I thought it was pretty much unignorable :P

14. lol, just noticed that too :roflmfao: the curious ways of online forums....

15. i don't know why, but i'm always kinda feel scared when i look at his face