Elijah Wood... is weird

1. I always thought he was a 'different' kind of guy (although when I was younger I was in love with him). Recently at a NYC art festival Elijah and his gf posed for this pic (oddly enough it is Elijah's gf is giving birth to him if you look closely). :Push:

elijah_wood_weird.jpg
  2. Yuck!

3. :blink: lol Frida would be proud.

4. I thought he was creepy in "Sin City". I would call him eccentric. :smile:

5. Man, can you imagine if you just stick your head through the hole, thinking that it's you usual Rambo/Betty Boop poster, and then you see the picture!

Elijah Woods is an oddball - he was on Conan O'Brien the other night, acknowledging this website about his "gayness"

http://www.veryverygay.com/elijahwood/ewivvg.html

6. Ok that site has me on the ground laughing! I know it's somewhat mean, but some of the things he does is just weird. Anyhow, the site is written so funny! I missed the show but I bet it was a good one.

7. From www.veryverygay.com:

"Elijah with baked goods = gay"

Think of that the next time you go out for muffins.

8. gross.

9. no comment

10. she looks great!!

11. if i took a pic like that i would make sure its a man giving birth ...much more fun! :nuts: i am surprised elijah hasnt thought about it!

12. haha this thread is so old... and I just think it's funny. :smile:

13. too funny, gotta love this guy! :nuts:

Look closely? :sweatdrop: I thought it was pretty much unignorable :P

14. lol, just noticed that too :roflmfao: the curious ways of online forums....

15. i don't know why, but i'm always kinda feel scared when i look at his face

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice