Elfster Green-Gifting...Good Cause..everyone should join!!!!

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Just wanted to forward an email I got...I'm signing up and I think everyone on TPF should!!!! Great cause..you can re-gift...and also...someone out there will surely be happy to receive anything that you don't want...please sign up and make someone out there smile! :woohoo:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Friend,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Being blue was just not our thing, so we've happily returned to our true color, green. Elfster recently received a face-lift, and although the site looks slightly different (prettier, of course), we are still the same Elfster at heart. Your information and how the site works have not changed. Check out our new look, and let us know what you think.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Speaking of green… We are super excited to announce Elfster Green Gifting – a public gift exchange program focused on helping our environment by re-gifting old CDs, DVDs, toys, books, digital music, and recipes. Yes, we are encouraging regifting, and we're proud of it. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We like the old saying, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We (Elfster and you) have the ability to turn trash into treasure! If we can extend the life of a product, we will actually reduce waste. Imagine a million used books being read by happy gift recipients instead of sitting around unused and eventually finding their way to the landfill… The outcome is dramatic, isn't it? Let's do something about it. Help us influence change. Sign up for Green Gifting and invite others to join. Spread the green-love![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Questions or comments? Contact us . We love to hear from you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Cheers,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Team at Elfster[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]ps. Check out the fun and unique gift ideas, tips, and tricks at Elfing It, the Elfster Blog[/FONT]