Eleven years since my last Hermes bag purchase...

1. Would love to see your two bags together! Nostalgia girl....pics plz if you don't mind. Raisin and Etain are my two favorite colors.

2. And of course, CONGRATS!

3. Wow 11 years! You definitely have good discipline (which i need to learn!) Congrats on such a beautiful kelly! I love etain :smile:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ailoveresale likes this.
  4. Congrats, it’s a beautiful bag!

5. First, congratulations for your new Kelly. Iam happy you finally got what you wanted. If iam not mistaken, I think you posted your dilemma about selling B to help for the wedding costs ? I read it somewhere in a forum a couple of years ago. Either I read an old thread of yours or someone else with the same dilemma

6. Thank you very much :smile:

7. So beautiful congratulation , i have the same color in sellier , it suits everything.
    It is always worthwhile to wait for the right color and size, although sometimes it is not so easy.

ailoveresale likes this.
  8. stunning, congratulations!

ailoveresale likes this.
  9. Thank you! Not a problem, here are the two together:
    IMG_1515615804.049341.jpg

Tony, padmaraman_1985, dharma and 5 others like this.
  10. Thank you! Yes that was me who posted about debating selling my B so many years ago. I was putting my box away and looked at the receipt for my B which was still in its box - paid $6150 for it back in 2005 - so actually almost 13 years since my last purchase!! So glad he saw reason and didn’t make me sell it!

Tony, Genie27 and splurgetothemax like this.
  11. It’s gorgeous. Enjoy!

ailoveresale likes this.
  12. So beautiful, I have the evelyene GM in etain, I would love for my next hermes to be raisin. May you wear those in good health. Awesome bags and colors. thanks for the pics. They really are lovely.

ailoveresale likes this.
  13. Wow, I love that price! So happy you didn't have to sell it.

14. I wish I had the $$ to buy more back then!!

MissRK_77 likes this.
  15. O
    Oohh.. Very lovely H duo. Both of them are worth the wait. Quiet elegance bags in neutral color which not easy to come by. May I ask if you have a regular SA and regularly buy H accesories from her before being offered K or B? Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice