Elephant color

momjules

May 4, 2015
Hi everyone. I'd like to ask your opinion on this color.i have not one bag in this elephant color. How do you like this color? Does it work with most of your clothing? I'm feeling sick because I'm needing a outlet trip, mostly for my black nylon bag,but I'm feeling that elephant color starting to call me. For those that have it, has it worked out for you? I don't think I've even seen one in real life.
Any comments would be helpful. Thank you all.

Hi everyone. I'd like to ask your opinion on this color.i have not one bag in this elephant color. How do you like this color? Does it work with most of your clothing? I'm feeling sick because I'm needing a outlet trip, mostly for my black nylon bag,but I'm feeling that elephant color starting to call me. For those that have it, has it worked out for you? I don't think I've even seen one in real life.
Any comments would be helpful. Thank you all.

I have elephant in the Brenna, Zip Barlow and a saffiano zip zip...I think that's it. Anyway, it's the one color that I feel you could go year round with any color outfit. It's a color that is almost changes depending on what you put it with i.e. Warm vs cool colors. This goes especially for the Flo's and saffiano.

I had this bag in elephant in a zip zip, but changed my mind bc I liked the black so much more. But I wish I kept both. It's truly a all season color. I especially like it in the Saffiano leather.

I like the elephant color is most bags however, not in the logo lock. For some reason, with that bag, is was just too muddy looking for me. Otherwise, it's a great neutral.

Elephant has become one of my favorite colors... I have it in Florentine and Pebbled. The color varies between the two leathers, however, I prefer it in the Flo but it's beautiful in both. I think it can go with anything from Pink to yellow to basic black.

Hi. I'm not sure which bag I'd like to get. I'm thinking the Barlow bags are awesome but I'm waiting for the outlet. I must get there. It may already be there. I have buyers guilt. I have 40-45 bags already. How many more does one woman need?

Yes. When you take over a room for your dooneys, that means there is a problem somewhere. But I love them all. They each have a special look. Dooney and bourke will not stop coming out with all these beautiful bags. So my problem continues.