Elena Ghisellini Bags

Sirentian

Apr 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I didn't see a dedicated thread for her bags yet so I decided to start one. I don't own any of them but I've seen some on Purseblog and I fell in love with the photos on her site:

Elena Ghisellini Eclipse Sensua.jpg Elena-Ghisellini-Angel-SS2017.jpg Elena Ghisellini Estia Petra Burning Lines.jpg Elena-Ghisellini-Angel-Red-Charm-SS2017.jpg Elena Ghisellini Lolita Sensua Charms.jpg

Am seriously considering pulling the trigger on one of them soon. And how adorable are those Lolita Sensua charms? I can't find them for sale anywhere!

Anyway, I would love to see any discussion of Elena Ghisellini bags in this thread. Please post reviews, questions, photos, and mod shots of your bag! Look forward to seeing some of her lovely works on here :smile:

Last edited:

2cello

Mar 16, 2017
I've been eying her bags too. Unfortunately, I haven't pulled the trigger yet so no mod shots. Saks has a sensua in steel that is on my short list. They are sleek shapes but still feminine.

Reactions: Sirentian

Sirentian

Apr 8, 2017
So I didn't buy her bag, but I got the only bag charm that has appealed to me so far in my three-month-long handbag journey... the Lolita Sensua charm that I found on Farfetch!

I think she adds the perfect amount of whimsy and interest to my plainer, solid-coloured bags on days when I feel like wearing something more fun.

Here she is on my shopper tote, the AllSaints Paradise:

View media item 3015
View media item 3016
Here she is on my Max Mara Small Whitney (Plum):

View media item 3017
View media item 3018

Reactions: Mariapia and 2cello