Electronic Cigarette

Michy1215

O.G.
May 26, 2007
I just received an e-mail about a new product that is being developed...

KingFox Enterprises Limited was established in 2002 ,focusing on the R&D, manufacturing and sale of Personal Care Products, our main products is E-Cigar and E-cigars now . With the fast development, we grow very fast and now we have owned two factories for our e-cigarette production . Also we pay more attention to the research of the new products and you will see our 3 new kinds e-cigarette soon.

The Electronic Cigarettes are made under supervision of China Health Care Society with the China Patents. Electronic Cigarette are made by microelectronic control and supercritical atomizing technologies. It looks like a real cigarette, however there is no tar. It does smoke, however there is no smoking pollution materials. You do not need any ignition and fire for smoking it, however it lets you enjoy and satisfy those tactile taste sensations without any risk and dependence on tobacco. It gives you the same feeling of a tobacco E-Pipe or cigarette without suffering any tar smoking damages. Actually, you can smoke healthily without any environmental pollution.

I don't smoke but I wonder if this will work for people that are addicted to cigarettes.