ElectricBlueRita's Chic Bag Collezione

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm Rita, lovely to meet you! Thought it was about time for me to post my current bag collection. Super thankful for this platform for all its resources and wonderful members. At this moment, I am pretty content with my collection, actually kind of thinking of letting some pieces go because there are certainly bags I love more than others. I would describe my style as streamlined but also quite flirty and sassy. But, I'm more curious to know what you think! :smile:

IMG_8677.jpg

Aug 25, 2020
First up are my beloved Marni kiss lock clutches with marble detail! The plain leather clutch is slightly smaller than the embellished fabric clutch. I am generally not a fan of too many sequins and extra embellishments, but the design of this one took my breath away. It looks fantastic with a sleek dress.

IMG_8681.jpg IMG_8716.jpg IMG_8683.jpg

Aug 25, 2020
Brown and patterned small top handle bag by Charles & Keith (a very popular contemporary brand in Asia). Don't really use it too much, but I love the design. Might try to sell it soon.

Croissant clutch in gold croc embossed leather by Eric Javits. Easy and perfect for a night out.

IMG_8694.jpg

Aug 25, 2020
Gucci Marrakech shoulder bag/clutch my father got for me in Spain about 10 years ago! The gold chain is to die for on this one. Thick, substantial, and super shiny. No longer a big fan of monogram anything, but I think it's still a beautiful bag and not too shouty.

IMG_8689.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jelliedfeels
Aug 25, 2020
My Prada nylon tote with gold chain. The style code for this one is 1BG268. Another favorite of mine. So practical but still glamorous with the shiny hardware. Got it for myself for my 25th birthday last year.

IMG_8712.jpg

• Love

jelliedfeels

Feb 28, 2021
I can see why you are electric blue Rita! Gorgeous looking bags in a great collection.

What is that gorgeous red patchwork? :heart: :hbeat:
And the red Chanel is very pretty too of course! :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: electricbluerita
Aug 25, 2020
Next up are my Coccinelle beauties. I find myself gravitating towards a lot of Italian designers. The styles are called Ambrine (red bag) and Liya (black bag).

IMG_8696.jpg
IMG_8697.jpg IMG_8699.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Aug 25, 2020
I can see why you are electric blue Rita! Gorgeous looking bags in a great collection.

What is that gorgeous red patchwork? :heart: :hbeat:
And the red Chanel is very pretty too of course! :heart::heart::heart:
Hello, jelliedfeels! Such a cute username. Just as you commented, I posted it. I edited and put in the style names too! You are too lovely, thank you very much! :heart:

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2020
I forgot this one in the main photo. :eek: Giorgio Armani La Prima. Impeccable craftsmanship on this one -- beats all my other bags in terms of that.

IMG_8579 2.jpg IMG_8578 2.jpg

Last edited: