Electric Blue Rocker ~ Yay!!! But should I exchange? :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    I got my Electric Blue Rocker today and it was brand new, all wrapped up. However, there is a dent on the front from one of the tassels laying on the leather when it was packaged. Do you think i should exchange it or will the dent eventually come out from use? I'm thinking when it's all filled up with my things that it will eventually go away, but I dunno!!

The color is sooo amazing and I love it, but I'm bummed about the dent :sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awesome EB Rocker! Congrats!

3. Wow you got that fast... Other than the little dent, it's perfect.. I think it'll come out in a week or so with straight use... I'm afraid if you send it back you might get one with bigger issues... Your rocker looks great on you!

4. ^^What Tara said! :yes:

5. Love your EB Rocker, I would keep it, the dent should work itself out over time:smile:

6. GORGEOUS..it looks stunning on you..keep it!

7. Oh jeez lol don't exchange for that... That's not a defect :P It'll fall into place with use! And no one will even notice! PS it's so gorgeous, I wannntttt!

8. I agree with everyone else - keep it - it'll work itself out ...don't blame you for asking though.

9. You have all made me feel better. Thanks! :smile: I stuffed the purse in that one area overnight and the dent is not as deep today.

10. Have to agree w/ everyone else. When I recently got my black MAC, it had several dents from being packaged. They all worked themseves out with a bit of use. Enjoy your new RM! :smile:

11. So cute!!!

12. It looks great on you! Congrats! The dent should go away with use.

13. This is gorgeous!!

14. Really, really pretty! I'm glad you're trying to work the dent out. It will, don't worry!

15. So cute!! It looks great on you!