Electric blue Lily

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
Ladies, I mentioned this on the chat thread as I don't think I've shared this before - my preloved, and truly lovely electric blue Lily with gunmetal hardware!

The first pic shows the actual colour best, but in the second you can see the hardware colour better.

I let my indigo soft grain Lily go as I couldn't justify two such similarly bags - no major regrets as this one is quite special!

IMG_1486228030.483248.jpg

IMG_1486228044.350833.jpg

Ladies, I mentioned this on the chat thread as I don't think I've shared this before - my preloved, and truly lovely electric blue Lily with gunmetal hardware!

The first pic shows the actual colour best, but in the second you can see the hardware colour better.

I let my indigo soft grain Lily go as I couldn't justify two such similarly bags - no major regrets as this one is quite special!

View attachment 3594926

View attachment 3594927
Totally :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Such a stunning color!:flowers:

Reactions: Skater
omg. this is absolutely gorgeous. I just ordered the neon blue mini lily yesterday, and the electric blue seems to very reminiscent of it. I'd be interested in some sort of comparison personally. But the gunmetal hardware with the blue is total :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:!!!

Reactions: Skater
Thanks ladies!

SK007 - I would say the colours are quite similar in tone, but neon blue is a bit lighter - don't have anything in neon blue to do a comparison pic though I'm afraid. Enjoy your mini Lily!