Electric Blue City Anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Totally dying for one in RH or GSH, see one around? I doubt it, it's soo pretty! but I think I may NEED one.

2. I answered your other post on this (since you have two). There's a RH EB city brand new at NM in Va.

Go get it!

3. theres an RH city on bag passion :smile:

4. bagpassion has a EB city in RH. EB GH hard to find!!

5. I THINK I found a GSH city in CA, they said it was there Saturday, fingers crossed they still have her! Auuugh why must they be 3 hours behind me!

6. The place in CA had one with GSH!!! I just bought her and she'll be here tomorrow! Ohhh I wish I had pics, the woman said the bag was nice and even in color with no scratches or anything. I hate getting bags without seeing them first but hey, I can always return. =)

7. ^ YAY! Glad you were able to find one; can't wait to see pics!

8. Congrats on finding one Candy!! I love EB... goes with absolutely everything!

9. Hi CandyJanney, how did you go? did you get your bag and was the leather amazing? I am trying to find an EB part-time at the moment, and dont like my chances. Would love to see pics of your city ... :smile: