Jimmy Choo Electric Blue Choo (Mahala)

chuggie - Congratulations!!!

That blue Mahala is spectacular:woohoo:

It is a color you can wear year round. Enjoy her.

p.s. - your avatar doggie is so cute!

That is an amazing bag. I thought my French Blue balenciaga city was an amazing color but seeing the FB wallet against your electric blue makes me wish I'd gotten this bag instead! It is SO gorgeous!

I sneaked a peek at this thread (I'm normally in Chloe) because I saw a piccie of the electric blue Mahala in a magazine I just thought it looked fabulous. What a great choice! I've always shyed away from block colour bags like this, but I think the colour really suits the style and visa versa. Now, where can I find one of my own.............?

Thanks, everyone! I have been so loving this bag since I got it. I carry it everywhere - even to work. I love how it accents the typical grays and blacks that I tend to wear.

It gets noticed a lot (for better or worse). I've had some people recognize it as the same bag carried by Lindsay Lohan. Other people will just say "that is a really bright blue bag!"

I absolutely love it. I'm considering buying a mahala as my next bag purchase and was wondering can you carry this on the crook of your arm comfortably ? And if need be...I can put it on my shoulder as well ? I'm just worried that it'll look awkward and really long if the bag is carried on the crook ( which is how I carry most of my bags ), but I'd like to have the option to carry it over the shoulder sometimes..you know ?

hellosunshine you can defnitely carry the mahala comfortably in the crook of you arm OR on your shoulder. I do both with ease. If you want some picture proof, look at the Celebs and their Choos thread. A lot of the pics show celebs with their Mahalas carrying them both ways--if you want a visual. Happy shopping!!!

I absolutely love it. I'm considering buying a mahala as my next bag purchase and was wondering can you carry this on the crook of your arm comfortably ? And if need be...I can put it on my shoulder as well ? I'm just worried that it'll look awkward and really long if the bag is carried on the crook ( which is how I carry most of my bags ), but I'd like to have the option to carry it over the shoulder sometimes..you know ?

I agree with the other post, that the mahala can be worn either way. I prefer to wear bags on my shoulder, but I've also carried it in the crook of my arm. I understand your apprehension about the size of the bag, but I don't think it comes across as being extraordinarily large.

Ooh I had a chance to buy this bag today and I let some other lady take it after I had it on hold. Picked up a Chloe instead (which I'm going to return, long story but I ended the day with a Balenciaga).

Man, how much am I going to regret this decision? The color is amazing, I couldn't quite handle the shape just modeling it in store but now that I see yours and see pictures of other people with the Mahala bag I think it's pretty amazing!