Which ?

• Satchel

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Tote

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

MDT

Nov 18, 2012
I like the tote simply because the silver hardware really stands out against the blue. This shade of blue with silver is just amazing. It doesn't pop as much with the satchel because of the contrasting black. Good luck choosing!

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
I like the tote simply because the silver hardware really stands out against the blue. This shade of blue with silver is just amazing. It doesn't pop as much with the satchel because of the contrasting black. Good luck choosing!
This is a great thought. Thanks ! So true

Glttglam

May 22, 2016
I agree

all7s

Apr 5, 2014
I'm biased, I have the blue Kirby satchel, so very gorgeous. However, I haven't used it to give advice on how it wears. The tote might hold its structure better.

ubo22

Jan 14, 2011
USA
Silver looks great against electric blue, but so does black. I, personally, prefer the black leather on the satchel over the silver hardware on the tote. So I would choose the dome satchel. It has a shoulder strap, so can still be used as an every day bag.

Reactions: keishapie1973

Tiffanyinnc

Feb 17, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I have the Kirby in this color I love it. I always get compliments on it. The bag does lose its structure a little but the leather quality is very nice it doesn't bother me.