Electric Blue Cervo Baseball Hobo has landed!!!

LOVE it! I'm eager to purchase my first Cervo.

Gorgeous bright blue and the leather looks so soft and lush! Congrats on your cervo hobo!

Love the Cervo and the saturated blue color. It is indeed electric! Congratulations.

Have you seen this color in person? I was wondering how closely E Blue compared to Empire?

Congratulations on your new additions.
I have seen this color in the Venetas, but not the Cervo Hobo, yet. This color is great!

Nope, haven't seen Electric Blue in person, though I might have an SLG coming in it soon. I just think it looks vibrantly, gorgeously blue in these pics from DD101. I'll post pics of the comparison with Empire if I end up with the Electrique/Electric Blue (I've now confused myself over which it is, lol).

Thanks for all the lovely comments! I really love this bag. The leather is amazing and what I really love it the fact that it is light weight.

The color is deeper than my photo shows, I had to use flash. But it is a deep shade of bright blue. Not neon, but bright, deep. I'm not familiar with other BV colors so I cannot compare.

Congrats on your beautiful Cervo Hobo in a great color! I have been thinking about getting this bag as well - my nero Cervo Hobo has quickly become my most used bag and I love the vibrancy of this blue. I need to go in person and take a look at Electric Blue now! :smile:

That is a really pretty bag.

Thank you so much! :biggrin:

I love how it pools on your couch. Gorgeous!

The leather is just dreamy, and I've brought it to work and leave my bag on top of my desk (I cannot put a bag in a drawer, I just can't) - and I look at it constantly, the leather just drapes and settles and OMG I can't stop looking at it! :lol:

Congrats on your beautiful Cervo Hobo in a great color! I have been thinking about getting this bag as well - my nero Cervo Hobo has quickly become my most used bag and I love the vibrancy of this blue. I need to go in person and take a look at Electric Blue now! :smile:

This color just pulled me in. I had been considering this bag for a while, maybe in black or brown.....but I never made the purchase. But when I saw this blue, I couldn't stop myself. I wish this bag came in green too. I know I'll get more of this style. Yes, go see the bag in person, the color is just stunning!!!! IMO :lol:

I'll have to keep my eyes open. I think a green would be nice. I'm also thinking about the orange too!
Loved your comment about how the bag drapes and settles so nicely - I have a number of places I can hang my bag in my office, but like you, I prefer to let it sit on the desk and look oh-so-pretty. The Cervo Hobo is my all-time favorite BV bag.

Oh I will. That really is a great green! I was browsing through the "color" threads and cannot believe how many great colors these BV bags come in! I'll have to be planting a second money tree!:biggrin:
Oh yes... I had quite a collection not so long ago, and then my Money Tree heaved itself right out of the ground and took off for Texas. Here's a photo of one of my Cervo Sandwiches...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 158