Elderly Panda Cles

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Everybody,

I have a Panda Cles that I love to pieces. I, however, love him in the box where he is at home and pristine. I was wondering how many people use their Panda Cles for keys: everyday? How does it look? Could you post pictures? I would love to see it!!! I know I should start using my LE more often...It took a while for me to break out Groomie Cles..Haha

Thanks In Advance,
    All the Best,

J

2. My panda cles is only for look not a working panda, just let him hanging on a bag:P

3. OOh I'd love to see how a loved AND used one looks too!! I'd be too scared to use one if I had it!!

4. Com'on people...!!

5. i know john 5 has a lovingly used panda cles! let's hear it for john! heehee

6. i use mine as a bag charm.

7. I use mind as a key ring daily and it has gotten dirty!! I've had it only for a few months (since june). I tried to clean it with leather cleaner and it didn't really work out too great. I'll take a pic later for ya!

8. I think sometimes when you admire something it's ok to never use it, to just collect the pieces. Besides he's just painted on & he will eventually rub off. So if you don't want that happening, just keep him in the box. :smile:

9. I have never seen one with a lot of patina either, I bet it looks fine.

10. I made the mistake of using my Panda Cles to hold my keys... biiig mistake... It got dirty fast. :upset:

11. Ok...So group feeling.. Panda Cles for looks and not for keys!?

Now I don't feel so bad admiring him in his box :smile:

12. Yah, I keep mine in the box as well. I did use him a few times with my Panda Pochette though.

13. Here's a picture of mine:

[​IMG]

Not bad considering I did use it a bit and that I purchased it in 2005.

14. Well you could probably try using like Apple Guard/Shining Monkey or something? Or hang the Cles off of a belt look? :shrugs:

15. I'd never use mine as a key chain, it's too pretty and I wouldnt want it to get too beat up.