Elaine Turner 60% off + Free Shipping!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SO cute! They have a lot of styles on Amazon.com on sale as well - some a bit cheaper. :graucho:

I had to get this one:

[​IMG]

2. Wow nice deal Lantana! Congrats!

3. #6 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    greenpixie thanks for the amazon tip, they have better pictures than the Elaine Turner site

wish the one you got wasn't sold out now!

4. #7 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    greenpixie, that's gorgeous! i had been thinking about that purple one for a while. but i went with the safe brown/cream snakeskin one instead.

thanks for the amazon tip!

if i had cash to spare, this is the one i would have to get:
    http://www.elaineturner.com/pewter-2

5. #8 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  6. oops - duplicate!

7. Thanks for the tip about Amazon! They had a bag that was sold out on the Elaine Turner website. Also, the advantage to Amazon is that you can return the bag if you don't like it IRL. The sales on on her website are final.

8. is it just me or does that one look like a RM Devote bag?

and I must get that purple one, hope amazon gets more because they are a better deal than elaineturner.com because you can return, hate final sales on anything

9. ^^although the shape is similar, the styling is different. i prefer the elaine turner one. i like the chain detail and the bamboo detail on the side more than the buckles.