Elady - everything on sale!

Feb 10, 2014
I know my wish list on that website is a mile long, I went on the site today and save EVERYTHINGGGGG is on sale! Just a heads up, check it out! If it's your first order you also get an extra 5% off, now is the perfect time to pull the trigger!
I'm not affiliated with the website at all, I just love a good deal and wanted to pass along the excitement!!!! :woohoo:

I have purchased from them before and will again if they have something I want. Of course I had the great people on the Authenticate site look at it first but I recommend. I have not had to pay any customs or duty tax from them here in the US

I purchased my keepall 45 from them, it's much better than described and absolutely no smell. Packaging was brilliant and communication was very good.

If I wouldn't get so stung by UK customs i'd buy from elady again.

I have ordered from them and everything went great. Very fast shipping. I did have the items double checked here in the authenticate this thread. They were in better than described shape, and I was very pleased. I don't know about customs duties in other places, but I think in the US you might owe customs over a certain amount, but don't quote me on that. My items we not overly expensive, so I owed no customs.

Elady are awesome! I'm another that got stung by UK customs and Parcelforce (who take their sweet time btw! Check parcel progress online and call up to pay customs charges. Don't wait for the letter)

I will definitely order from elady again. But I'll time it with when my mum wants to order (I doubt we'll save money this way but you never know!)

I am defiantly going to buy off elady , I cannot find a online pre-loved sight in the uk that such a array of bags for sale and I think the customs charge still makes it cheaper than buying from the uk. Also I love older bags that have a history and are a bit battered :smile: I just need to choose which one I want now

Today is my first time purchasing from elady global. I was very hesitant at first but because of the good reviews here on TPF I decided to take that chance. I'm still a little nervous but it's a good thing they have a return policy. Will post pictures as soon as item arrive.