Either you totally love or hate these! Tell me!

What do you think of these bags?

• Its all LUV baby!

• Ugh, you need to go somewhere wit that!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Look at these bags from Roxbury! I've never heard of them before, and they aint cheap!
These two bags are close to $500 bucks each! One of my friends totally loves the bags and the other kind of winced in distaste, as for me, Im still undecided.

What do you think? Too over the top? gorgeous? hideous?

Attachments

• 51B02CaYSkL._SS500_.jpg
    51B02CaYSkL._SS500_.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 103
  • imagemagic.php.jpg
    imagemagic.php.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 86
Unless YOU really like it, it's a waste of money no matter what your friendettes' opinions are. Wait untill something really speaks out to you. Wait untill you feel like you NEED something.

Although I really like the general shape/style of these bags, there's something about braided and basket-weave leather that has always said 'cheap' to me. Not sure why, but I just can't seem to get past it. Other than that I like these bags.

I actually like the shape of this bag and think it will work well for work and play but...different sized woven places, studs, tassles and the braided straps just make this too busy.

They look pretty functional (I'm a fan of big bags) but the weaving is too much for me. I've never heard of these bags, what's the deal with them (i.e., why so expensive for a lesser-known brand)?

They don't sway me either way. The leather looks nice, but there is an awful lot of braiding. The shape is nice, but sort of boring. I can't say I like them, but I can't say they're ugly either. :shrugs:

I like the black one quite a lot. The shape with the tassels going down, the diagonal weave reflecting the shape - I like. It is busy, would have to see and feel to know for sure. Not a fan of busy or outside pockets on bags as a rule but this one, nice.