Either Mirior better get here soon or I will have to stay away from the computer!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Help! I am bored and can't stop buying...lol!

2. ^LOL what have you purchased??:drool:

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Issues!

4. ^^^serious issues!!!

5. I can't tell yet....one is suppose to arrive tomorrow...and then I will tell all....lol....maybe ;)

6. same here.......................>.<

7. Gah! And I thought I'm the only one struck with the miroir symptons..:yucky:

8. Feel the same way.

9. Me 3 !

10. Hmm did you get the Cabas Mary Kate maybe!?! :graucho:

11. Oh, c'mon tell us! I can't wait for the Mirroir! I need to get a call back from all the jobs I have applied!

12. LOL:roflmfao: Looks like we're all burnt out waiting for Miroir...they'd better be worth it!

13. im affraid i buy the gold speedy miroir instead of picking up my mage they get delivered the same day!
    :shocked:

14. I KNOW IT'S TAKING FOREVER!!!!!

been invited to a LV party on 29th i'm really hoping they let me have my mirroir then as my lv is 2 hours away

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice