Eiffel Tower Longchamp from Paris!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    I just arrived in Paris yesterday and my first purchase was this limited edition Eiffel Tower Le Plaige. Needed a new travel bag and thought this would be perfect for Paris. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460083136.599170.jpg
    I was so happy to find that it was MIF too :smile:

2. Congratulations! That's such a beautiful bag and one on my wishlist! Is it in navy?

3. Yes it's the Navy colour large size

4. Very nice!

5. Perfect bag for a perfect vacay. Enjoy!

6. Congrats, it's gorgeous! I would love to get one of these some day.

7. A lovely purchase!

8. Thanks everyone. I've been using it on vacation and it's such a carefree and light bag. It holds so much for carry on too.

9. Lovely! What other colours did it come in? I'm going to Paris in 3 weeks! X

10. Ahhhhh I can't believe I forgot to buy this when I was in Paris!!!

Do you mind sharing what store you went to and how much it was?

My cousin is going in a couple months and I just haveeeeee to have it since it matches the duffle bag suitcase I got so well! So pretty!

11. Congratulations!! Enjoy Paris!

12. It came in red and grey as well. I took a pic but it's not that clear. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462339854.081125.jpg

13. I got it at Gallerie Lafayette. It was 90euros. Hope you get yours soon :smile:

14. So many SLGs in the picture!!! I'm drooling! I would go mad if I were here hahahahaha

15. Thanks so much! :smile: