Eh...3 bags in 3 months

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
So I'm such an enabler...and was able to score yet another birkin for me mother :sweatdrop: My lovely SA from Broad street called late yesterday to inform me that she has a bag that I had mentioned a while ago and wanted to know if I still want it...fast forward to today afternoon and now it's ours :P I just have to pick it up later when I'm not tied up at school...so is it all too fast? Is a purse ban in session for her now that she has a bj 34 lindy from late June, a maroon fonce 35 birkin from July and now a...

:nuts: apparently...I don't know how they do it but it seems like they get many birkins/kellys in. I don't know how I was able to get a call so late in the day yesterday, like near closing, and it's still available for me this afternoon. Surely it can't be turned down by other customers, can it? I mean it's a ....... .....!

:nuts: apparently...I don't know how they do it but it seems like they get many birkins/kellys in. I don't know how I was able to get a call so late in the day yesterday, like near closing, and it's still available for me this afternoon. Surely it can't be turned down by other customers, can it? I mean it's a ....... .....!

You're fortunate that your SA offered it to you. And if it's a combo that your Mom would appreciate, go bring the Birkin home! Your SA could well have chosen someone else to offer the Birkin to.