Eggplant First or Twiggy???

?

What should I do?

1. Keep eggplant first and forget the twiggy

2. Sell eggplant first and buy eggplant twiggy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have the opportunity to buy an eggplant twiggy. Do I keep my first or sell it and buy the twiggy? I can't decide! Any advice would be much appreciated!

2. you should buy the twiggy and sell me your first :shame:

3. I would definitely take the twiggy over the first. I am so jealous! I've been looking for an eggplant city or twiggy forever!!!

4. Definetely take the twiggy. Much better size IMO.

5. I know you like both styles, but which style do you prefer? Since you already have both - try and decide which one you love... and then pick it! You're very lucky :smile:

6. Twiggy!

btw is that a seafoam twiggy you have in your icon?! Beautifullll

7. Get the twiggy and then compare the two and decide which you like best!

8. I prefer the Twiggy as well.

9. Get the twiggy and decide later. Either way I'm sure you won't have problems selling it. Congrats on the fabulous find!

10. i like the twiggy better. get it while you have the first dibs!

11. yeah, i also say get both and try them out, then decide later!

12. can you get the twiggy while still owning the first?
    I don't own a twiggy, but judging from the answers above it's the one to keep.

I'll but either off of you,
    for real ;)

13. I just got a twiggy and I like it so much better than my citys. It is such a great size. I also own a first and it is too small except my first is the pewter so it is okay to be small since I will only use it for evening. My citys remind me alot of a briefcase but I love the twiggy. If you don't get the eggplant twiggy PM me where I can get it. thanks

14. I had the twiggy and don't like it for me but it's definitely larger, depends on what you want to use it for. I would keep the first.

15. at the moment i have to say TWIGGY - because i dont have my FIRST yet.... 0o0o00o it should be here very soon!!! hehehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice