Eggplant First, $2.00 SP

1. It's a good move in a sense because it is a rare bag and people like to bid. Well at least I do. I hate to lose out on something I put a bid in on. The magenta first went to like $700 in the first few days that started at $.99 and I am interested to see where that ends up as well.

This bag was listed twice before in october and then just about a week ago for around $1430 US. It will be interesting to see if the seller gets close to that price. It is a beautiful bag.

PS. As you can see I can't sleep so I am stalking PF and eBay.

2. I've purchased from that seller before, she's very nice and ships fast.

3. ooh, i love watching these auctions with a low start price!

4. wow!!!!!!!!!!! this will go and for alot! i am contemplating putting a bid in at the end....but it will probably go for alot more than i'm able to pay!

5. What happened to it before? I remember seeing it a little while ago. It didn't sell?????:wtf:

6. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol sorry i want this one this would be perfect for my sister :sad:

7. eggplant is a FABULOUS color:love:good luck to all of the bidders:graucho:;)

8. What a gorgeous bag!!

9. No didn't sell. Was listed twice before both times over $1300.

10. Sometimes a high starting bid actually puts people off. With low bids, lots of people would try their luck... and it is a little like gambling – raising the stakes just that little bit higher in the hopes of getting the prize. Before long, lots of people are hooked and the price shoots up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice