Egee clutch

I have one of these in box & I love it. For me it is the perfect clutch. I can get my iPhone, small purse, keys & a couple of cards in it. There is not loads of room but sufficient I feel for what I would take in a bag to dinner.

I can't post any pic at mo, as I'm away & don't have the bag with me. HTH

saw a couple IRL at the store black and bleu abysse. it's pretty roomy. can fit a phone, lipstick, compact, card holder. price about a few weeks ago was $4000 something. the hardware is magnetic, quick snap on and off.

I think mine was approx £2300 pre price increase

i have one too and i got it a day before the price increase too
what colour did you get ?

i havent got the chance of wearing it.. but i love it since someone posted the pics of the clutch in the podium thread...
and it's as gorgeous IRL...

i prefer it than medor coz it's more understated and is more elegant...

they have an egee in box on display at madison ave. might have been the same one i saw few days ago. the color could have marine too, same as the ladies here at tpf saw and not the color i was thinking of..

ok.. so the short story is that I put off (for waaaay too long) getting a clutch for this thing DH are attending next weekend :cool: and of course when I called my SO I pretty much knew it was going to be "take what I can get", if you know what I mean.

That said, he said that he had an "egee" that might work for me.

I have no knowledge of this bag whatsoever!!??

If anybody knows details please share. How new is this style?
Are they hard to get?
Should I jump on this one? :graucho:

TIA!