EGC at Saks, Neimans etc

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We only have Saks where I live and LV is a leased department. So, LV is never included in any GC event.

-- Is there any Neimans or Saks where LV is included in these events?
    -- Do you pay tax on LV purchase at Neimans, if you don't have a Neimans in your state?

Thanks

2. Also, please recommend an SA at a Neimans LV if you have one.

3. I Buy all of mine from the same Saks, since they can keep all the info on you in their system it sure helps you when you need to be on a waiting list!! Having the store card helps as well, they give you reward money each year based on your shopping!!

4. Thanks sweetpea7400. I have a Saks card so know about the points. But, we don;t have a Neimans where I live. And if LV is included in the GC deals at Neimans it might be worth ordering from them.

Anyone?

5. I got my answer. I called NM yesterday and they said that LV is a leased department (company wide) and does not participate in any NM promotions. Onlyt hing you will save is tax if you don't have an NM in your city.