Effie tote...

Heather1

Jul 27, 2010
Hey guys,

Slightly new to posting, just usually keep to my own and drool over all the lovely bags in reveals!! However, I really do need some help now!
I am thinking about getting the Effie tote in black for Christmas, was wondering what everyone's thoughts of it are and has anyone seen it in real life? Or whether someone owns one already!?

Thanks!

Heather x

I have seen it and prefer the satchel version, i thought the plated handles would be the same as on the alexa but it is not as pretty(the plating) so that changed my mind on the tote.
It is a nice tote IMHO but i would prefer it if it had the plating like the alexa handle.

Clp moo em, you are right about the handles. I also thought the handle would be nice like the plaited handle on the Alexa, but it's not like it at all. Was quite disappointed. Overall the bag seems quite plain. It would make a good office bag.

I'm a smaller bag-gal, so when I was in Mulberry the other day I didn't even look at the totes. I did try on the Effie satchel though, and I thought it was the nicest bag in the shop. Lovely size, lovely leather, lovely detailing - very reminiscent of the Daria satchel but much nicer IMO, without the blingy shower-stopper on the front!

the effie tote is very similar in size to the somerset shopper i got last year (or was it the year before???) it is great for work but a very plan bag. i love big bags and plain bags so if that's you too then go for it. i like the price of the new effies.....fancying the hobo myslef!