EFFERRESCENT Brooch from 08P

peace911_1

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
After buying the plumage necklace yesterday, I got this beauty now!

Lol after months of searching, I finally found it.
I saw this in the lookbook in spring, and I immediately fell in love with it. But Gisa didn't order it for Vancouver, so she helped me check if the other boutiques have it.

Turns out no one in Canada ordered this. I also called New York, LA, Las Vegas, Seattle, no one in the states has it either. I was devastated

I finally ended up finding it in Hong Kong. After making numerous phone calls with the SA in Hong Kong, my friend Nicole helped me buy it. And I will get it when I go back in the summer.

Here's a picture of it, isn't it gorgeous?? Isn't it super super super super super super gorgeous?

The style number is A37769, it's from Spring-Summer Act I.
It looks exactly the same as CC Pierre from Cruise, but it has pearls instead of little black stones.

attachment.php

Attachments

• n509951989_875775_7869.jpg
    n509951989_875775_7869.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 360
YOU GOT THE PLUMAGE NECKLACE? Is there a thread for it? I would love to see some photos of it.

Yes I love the brooch too, it is a perfect piece. Beyond fabulous. I'm just dying to see the plumage though.

id LOVE to see the plummage necklace too!!!!

how much was that? didnt someone say it was around 6000 USD or so?

this brooch is very cute, love the little pearls detailing!!

Wowie, I almost fell off my chair!! This is probably one of the MOST gorgeous brooches I've ever seen! Lucky you!! Good things come to those who wait ;) and show pics of your plummage necklace omg! :drool: