Eff cancer, birthday and catogram haul

1. #1 Nov 9, 2018 at 9:22 AM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 9:34 AM
    So, still a few weeks till radiation treatment starts, and birthday end of October. I've loved these mini trunks forever, and decided as an Eff Off cancer, to treat myself to this! I love it - its is SO heavy and all the little catches work!

mini trunk.jpg

This I got for my birthday while in Venice. I've been meaning to get one for years, to go with my empreinte/diamond ring from years ago. Thinking back, this necklace was around €750 back then, it's €1500 now... empreinte chain1.jpg empreinte chain.jpg

2. What gorgeous pieces. The trunk has such amazing details. Happy belated birthday and you've got this! ***hugs sent your way***

3. Then this happened.

neverful.jpg paname.jpg

You know, I've never really had a love for the Neverful, but this is a beautiful bag. If I'm honest, I'm not sure I'll use it - the big opening isn't for me I don't think. I'd use the pouch no worries. Not sure what to do. I actually only got this as I was told my pre-order Paname wasn't available and my order was cancelled. 2 mins after I was told that, it became available on the website and I purchased. Love, love, love this set .Smaller than I imagined, but will be great for camera/purse/phone when on hols/quick trip into town. The dog charm is lovely too!!!

4. All of your pieces are absolutely gorgeous! :heart:
    Happy belated birthday. Enjoy them all! Hugs to you. You will beat this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive.

jill39, EveyB, Marry Poppins and 2 others like this.
  5. Kathleen - I will say a prayer for you
    - really love all the items you picked - enjoy your bags! - I , too have the NF and not sure I will keep it since the speedy I ordered finally went through - I am not usually a tote girl - many love it though

6. Love all your things! Sending positive thoughts your way for a full and speedy recovery!

7. Yeah!! You finally got your pieces!! :panic:The catogram is such uplifting collection. Honestly I wish I bought more items.
    I'm sending you lots of love, hugs and positivity your way :hugs:

EveyB and Kathleen37 like this.
  8. Happy birthday from a fellow scorpion!! Lovely haul and wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs::love:

Kathleen37 likes this.
  9. Gorgeous pieces! Happy birthday and best wishes to you!

Kathleen37 likes this.
  10. How amazing Kathleen. Congrats on your beautiful pieces and sending positive thoughts to kick that big C's butt.

11. Have a wonderful birthday! :heart::hugs:

Kathleen37 likes this.
  12. Love the bags you chose. Sending you well wishes for a quick recovery!

Kathleen37 likes this.
  13. Happy Birthday!

Kathleen37 likes this.
  14. Happy Birthday

Kathleen37 likes this.