Eenie Menie Minie Mo 2 Must Go!

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Back in the valley of decision! Must pick just ONE from these 3 drool worthy bags. I would love some input! IMG_1486523004.520613.jpgIMG_1486523018.660380.jpgIMG_1486523030.262401.jpg Rose Poudre new small LD, Red new small LD & Lilac mini Diorever~ Thanks!

Reactions: Ghi85
Sorry... [emoji52] I would stick with the style of red lady dior but wait for a nicer colour completely.

Only the red is unlikely to look dirty easily but this red is too loud for LD for me personally.

Right now I am sort of leaning towards the Rose Poudre. I have 7 other Dior bags & have never gotten one in RP. It is their classic color. I do love the Lilac Diorever but my SA thinks the color might be too close to my Lotus LD. I went in thinking I definitely wanted either the Red LD or Diorama but think I would have preferred more of a cranberry Red. Not sure if they have ever done that shade in a LD. I know they had a Diorever in a shade of Red that I loved last year. Still debating but should make my decision by next week. More comments welcome! :smile: