Eekkk! What should be my first LV

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
I'm a Coach and sometimes MK gal. But I always wanted a LV. I bought a preloved mono pouchette last week and now I want a bag. I was for sure going to get a neverfull MM in mono but today "discovered" looping GM bag. If it helps I am a mom of 3 kids. A 4 year old, 2 year old and 8 month old. Not looking for a baby bag but will have a kid or 3 with me most of the time and I like comfort. Wait her bag I'm buying preloved. TIA for opinions and thoughts

If it is between the Neverfull MM or Looping GM, I would go for the Neverfull MM. I have two small ones and the Neverfull MM served as a great toss and go kind of bag.

+1

"Toss and go" is right! I start out with a neat NF (sometimes cinched) but at the end of a day with my daughter, it is full of miscellaneous items of hers. You can see everything instantly because the size is not so big that it creates an abyss, but holds a lot and withstands abuse.

For a carefree bag I recommend Bloomsbury. I'm not a fan of the open top on neverfull and no pockets. Bloomsbury can also be worn crossbody which is convenient and the DE canvas is easy to care for.

My first bag was a Speedy 30. I also have a Neverfull, which I thought was going to be a great bag for my kid; however, after a while the straps start digging into my shoulder. The Totally is also a nice bag. Similar to the NF, but has a zipper and two side pockets.

My first bag was a Speedy 30. I also have a Neverfull, which I thought was going to be a great bag for my kid; however, after a while the straps start digging into my shoulder. The Totally is also a nice bag. Similar to the NF, but has a zipper and two side pockets.

+ for Neverfull and Totally! Either one would be a great first LV bag for a mom. OP, if you prefer monogram I'd pick Neverfull, for DE go for Totally MM.

I am also surrounded by kids all the time and Palermo PM works perfectly for me. I bought a long strap, so I can even wear it crossbody.
If I don't carry much, then I use my Bloomsbury with kids.
Between Looping and Nf I would choose NF.
Good luck deciding!