Eek!!! my ICP Clutch wallet came today... :)

usmcwife

Mar 14, 2009
I am in LOVE!!! This is my first "big" HH piece... though technically my second HH piece, I bought a Paule Marrot Blue floral rectangle case on ebay last week to kinda check the brand out, the case was just lovely so took a leap of faith and got myself a clutch wallet...

fabulous! I am really pleasantly surprised by the crinkle patent, I was expecting it to be much different (and not necessarily in a good way, patent is normally not my first choice, yk?) this is just gorgeous!

I can't wait to get a bigger HH bag (I just graduated from carrying a diaper bag only to finally get some "mommy without the kidlets" bags and so far all I have are a couple Tano's) I think I am going to make a list of wants/prices I can handle and start keeping an eye out! Wish me luck! lol

And so it begins.... lol:yahoo:

Congrats usmcwife (my niece is also a usmcwife)! The ICP is such a gorgeous color, and the wallet is beautifully designed. Enjoy your search for the perfect "without kiddo" bag.

I am in LOVE!!! This is my first "big" HH piece...

I think I am going to make a list of wants/prices I can handle and start keeping an eye out! Wish me luck! lol

And so it begins.... lol:yahoo:

I do the same thing. Before even going to any HH sale page, I have a list of the items I really like and want and the max I am willing to pay. I put the post-it on the bottom corner of my monitor. It keeps me from getting into the "such a deal" frame of mind that I forget my "sane" list and jump on things I don't really want. It is in front of me to tell me "if you buy this other thing not on the list you will have to sacrifice one item on the list and scratch it off". It makes me hesitate before clicking. :graucho::biggrin:

If you like the crinkle patent and haven't been to the limited edition Pompidou thread, you might want to check it out. I think it has fallen further on the thread list because there are only around 25 left to order before the limited edition is sold out. The production colors are expected to be violet crinkle patent, moonbeam and black zeus. Many of our HHHottie moms seem to like the Pomp since it works as wallet, wristlet, clutch, hip bag and, most importantly for free hands, cross-body.

I am not sure how to post a link to another thread within the forum, but here is the URL for the Special Order Pompidou

http://forum.purseblog.com/hayden-harnett/special-order-pompidou-whos-in-430994.html

Here is the link to go directly to the Pompidou order page. Sample shown is in matte black. That is not one of the colors. They haven't posted the violet patent, the moonbeam or the black zeus yet. I don't know how color choices are going to work. They are only producing 50 of each color. But, I don't think there is a wrong choice amongst the three.

http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?action=detail&style=LEPOMPIDOUSPO