Eek just bought another pair of Louboutins cos of the eBay cashback!!

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I decided to go for it and try out this eBay 30% cashback with Microsoft live.com

So I think I did it right...I went to

www.live.com

searched "Louboutin"

at the very top it returned with results for Louboutin shoes on eBay.com and it said you could save 30% off for eligible eBay purchases paid for by paypal.com

Anyhow, I clicked on that link which took me to loads of eBay Louboutin shoes...I refined the search to the particular size and one I wanted...

Clicked on the auction, did the "buy it now" and before I confirmed the "buy it now" selection step, it showed me that I could earn 30% back on this purchase...

So I proceeded and bought it, paid for it on paypal.com right after and every step of the way it showed that green icon saying I would earn X number of dollars (30% off the buy it now price) from live.com/eBay deal...

Then it said I would get an eBay message about this and how to set up my account...my question is

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THE EBAY MESSAGE REGARDING THE 30% CASHBACK FROM LIVE.COM

AND WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?...will the eBay message ask me to sign up for a www.live.com account, etc?

Thanks!!! :smile:

PS: I got a pair of CL miminettes in black patent, love my pink patent ones loads and its so versatile and comfy to wear :smile:

Great choice! It sounds like you did everything exactly right! The ebay message will tell you everything to do, including signing up for an account. Mine usually showed up somewhere between 15 minutes and a half hour after the purchase.

I just did it, and the message showed up about 5-10 minutes after I went through checkout. In the past, though, it's taken over a half hour to arrive.

When you click on the message, it'll take you to live.com and ask you to sign in to your cashback account (using your MSN/Hotmail ID). The cashback won't show up immediately, but will in a day or two.