Eek! i just ordered a griege oval clutch! they are still out there!

Is there any way I could order one from a Neiman Marcus or is that it??? :sad: My Neimans SA and I were looking through S/S 07 and F/W 07 books and there are none in there. Can anyone tell me the style number so we can look it up in their computer? Help!

thanks everyone! im excited about sportin my new clutch. a lil worried about it getting dirty but im also trying to be the kind of girl that doesn't store things and not wear them for that reason, you should flaunt the things you pay good money for! gawd knows i always feel regretful when i still have bags or shoes still in my closet wrapped in pristine dust bags!

vicki b, i think you should keep checkin back with your Neiman's SA bc it seems like they randomly have them bc of returns. i didnt think they would have one in stock based on some of the earlier threads i read on the oval but it just happened they did. good luck! ;)

Congrats obcessd! I have a black oval, and I LOVE it! It's much bigger than I thought it would be, so it's really convenient cause I can fit lots in. I can't wait to see pics!

:confused1: umm...and who was singlehandedly responsible for the oval's comeback...? :supacool:

I confess...I got a greige oval, too ....all on account of the one you ended up returning! thanks!!!! yay!

but Back to OP! CONGRATS Obcessd!!! You will surely love her!!!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

My oval had to go back due to practicality (or lack of). The Pochette works better for me because I use it as a mini portfolio and it's easy to transfer my papers whenever I switch bags.

But anyway, I'm glad the Oval has found its following once again.