Eek I have a question! I have a 2nd interview at Coach...

curiousillusion

LOVE pink!
Jul 12, 2008
Eek, I had my group interview on Sunday and I just got a call from them, setting me up with a one-on-one interview with the store manager in a few days.

My question is: should I wear Coach "uniform" again? I know they asked us to wear it at the group interview but she didn't say when she called and I forgot to ask. I'll be coming right from work so I'll probably be wearing nice slacks and a top anyway...

Any ideas? Eek! I'm so excited but nervous all at the same time!

ETA: forgot to mention, I'm kind of limited with my clothing right now and I know that if I get hired, I'll get more white tops but for right now, the only white shirt I have is long sleeve... and in Texas weather it's a bit much. Then again, I can change into it before I leave work, I guess...

Last edited:
Not ever having worked for Coach I would say probably still wear the uniform. I've interviewed many people in my line of work and it is always great when someone looks polished and serious about their appearance. Best of luck!:tup:

I would wear the uniform if you can.

Also....it's just my part time job so I don't like spending a lot on the clothes...but if you get the job: I get great sweater vests from H&M and I always get my long sleeved white shirts at Express during their huge sales only. Also...Eddie Bauer makes amazing wrinkle free colored shirts (about $50) a pop...but I know the girls in my store LOVE them.