Eek Ebury - I've gone for it!

1. I figured I could get a cheaper small bag that was just 'alright' or use all my Christmas money, plus consultancy earnings, plus sales of other bags, plus a bit of imagination;) and go for what I wanted. Guess what I did?!

Small Bespoke Ebury in Box Calf - Anya Hindmarch#

2. haha...did you at least finish your paper & journal article first? :P

Kidding, of course. The bag is utterly gorgeous. Please, please post pictures when it arrives!!

3. p.s. - which color did you get?

4. Beautiful bag, the green is to die for, Congrats

5. I went for black. I was so tempted by some of the other gorgeous colours, especially the cream, but I knew this was a purchase I would want to justify by using (I'm not one for putting my bags away and admiring them) and London life means cream is a bad idea.

This place is already bad for me, but coming across my handbag twin across the pond in you Kore is just the worst! Of course I don't mean a word of that last sentence and can't tell you how thrilling it is to share a big purchase decision with a community, but particularly Kore, who just 'get' why this is a big deal.

And it's not even thanksgiving for me to celebrate or anything!

Oh, and yes, pictures will definitely follow - bag takes about 90 days apparently, so it will be a 2007 delight for me to look forward to. Thanks for celebrating with me:drinkup:

6. Beautiful bag, congrats!

7. Ha. I knew you'd do it! Enjoy....

8. I am so thrilled for you! amazing!

9. congrats congrats! please post picts!

10. that bag is gorgeous!! :smile:

11. Beautiful :smile:congrats!

12. We bag lovers really understand each other too well don't we?! :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice