eeewww brangelina

I like Brad and Angelina.

I think Brad is a fantastic actor!!! I also think Angelina is a fantastic actor as well!!

As far as her kissing her brother or wearing her hubby's blood around her neck....so what....sometimes people go through crazy phases in their lives. It seems since adopting her children she's matured and mellowed quite a bit and I have nothing but respect for the charity work she does.

Apparently she was still writing letters and doing press releases for her causes a week before she was supposed to have her baby!!

As far as Brad and Jen....marriages fail. It happens everyday. None of us have any clue about their marriage. None of us knows what went on between them so none of us can blame one or the other for the marriage failing.

They've both moved on and seem to be happy. You can't blame them personally if the tabloids and press are obsessed with them.

I like Angelina. She's a real beauty. Not plastic like the rest of Hollywood including Jenn. Didn't Jennifer Anniston get her nose done? And Angelina is real nice too. She donates millions of her own money to Cambodia where Maddox came from, she adopts less fortunate children, she campaigns around the world for charity causes. Plus she's real talented. She has an Oscar to prove that. I don't blame Brad for leaving Jenn for Angelina.

rebecca15 said:
okkkkkkk...i need to vent. i absolutely cannot for the life of me stand brad and angelina. im sorry i think its pretty obvious he left his WIFE for that woman.:censor: like less than a year ago and they already have a baby. so awful. i didnt see mr & mrs. smith and refuse to.

she is a troubled person. i was watching VH1 the other day, and im not saying this is true but this is what i saw. you know how shes like a goodwill ambassador and whatever, well she donated $300K to the hospital she gave birth in so everyone goes (awwww thats SO nice) but meanwhile her baby is getting sent a $17,000 dollar diamond encrusted pacifier for FREE.:amazed: so she has no room to say things like "i understand how rough you guys have it over here" and her son maddox wheres like mini true-religion jeans and things. just seems hypocritical...

anyone remember the billybob thornton thing with the blood viles and her making out with her brother at awards shows? i have lost respect for brad pitt and find it hard to see him as attractive. he is not the male i used to hold on a pedestal, you know the hot and loyal husband? definately not anymore. and if she were not a movie star i bet she would be considered rather odd looking

UHHH i cant stand them im sorry i just needed to let it out. everything is brad and angie this, brangelina that. BLAH! this is it im done talking about them. i feel much better now. thanks for listening (reading lol)

i'm with you... actually i wasn't really mind them, but with all the media's attention on them, and worhipping them like they were god and goddes, that's what made me sick... many celebrities do charities, but they just don't do it publicly. and brad is a like adog wagging angelina's tail... sorry :shame:

Angelina Jolie donates 1/3 of her income, that's incredible to me... =)

If magazines about BP/AJ don't sell, I am sure magazine editors won't feature them on the covers any more.

BP can follow her all he wants -- that's his business. He's obviously fallen for her and he's not the first man in Hollywood to fall under the spell of an actress. Look at what Richard Burton did for Elizabeth Taylor (considered the world's most beautiful woman).

BP/AJ/JA triangle can't even be compared to Eddie Fisher/ElizabethTaylor/DebbieReynolds!
Eddie Fisher left Debbie Reynolds for Elizabeth Taylor after Taylor's husband #3 Mike Todd died in a plane crash. [When interviewed, Debbie Reynolds will characteristically say that she could understand being dumped "for the world's most beautiful woman (Taylor)." Taylor and Reynolds later resumed their friendship, and mocked Fisher in their TV movie These Old Broads, wherein their characters ridiculed the ex-husband they shared, named "Freddie."] (from Wikipedia)
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/gallery/elizabethtaylorbio/default.htm

http://www.who2.com/serialspouses.html
ELIZABETH TAYLOR is America's most famous serial spouse, perhaps because her eight unions included seven colorful husbands. Her first, Nicky Hilton, was heir to the Hilton Hotel chain. Next came actor Michael Wilding and then producer Michael Todd, who was killed in a 1958 airplane crash (in a plane he called The Lucky Liz). Todd's friend Eddie Fisher caused a Hollywood scandal by divorcing actress Debbie Reynolds to become Taylor's fourth husband. Taylor then left Fisher for Richard Burton, possibly her most famous love affair -- the two were married twice, from 1964-74 and 1975-76. Husband #6 was John Warner, later a U.S. senator from Virginia. Taylor met her seventh husband, construction worker Larry Fortensky, while being treated at the Betty Ford Clinic; they were married from 1991-1997.

I'm getting sidetracked here....