Eeek! ladies! I picked up the Emily Bowler in Truffle today! $579 CAD! Pics inside!!

Hi Everyone! thank you for all of your help deciding which MJ bag to get. I ended up with the emily bowler in truffle.

I also bought the Balenciaga City in Sapin (I think) for $629 CAD!

Thanks again for all of your help!

Attachments

• P7190502.jpg
    P7190502.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 132
  • P7190504.JPG
    P7190504.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 107
  • P7190503.JPG
    P7190503.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 81
  • P7190498.JPG
    P7190498.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 97
  • P7190499.JPG
    P7190499.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 97
Oh yay! You got the Emily after all. I love it - it's absolutely gorgeous. And your Bbag is so pretty too! Congrats on your new bags!!!

That Olive MP sounds so beautiful as well. I would have had trouble resisting that one too! :P

Oh yay! You got the Emily after all. I love it - it's absolutely gorgeous. And your Bbag is so pretty too! Congrats on your new bags!!!

That Olive MP sounds so beautiful as well. I would have had trouble resisting that one too! :P

thank you! I love it too! If they had a large multipocket I would have gotten it instead of the b-bag. :smile:

OMG! Bags are great. Love the leather on the Sapin.. not too veiny or too smooth. Great leather! Dang, do they have any more bbags on sale? I'm hankering for another even tho I'm already waitlisted for fall...

OMG! Bags are great. Love the leather on the Sapin.. not too veiny or too smooth. Great leather! Dang, do they have any more bbags on sale? I'm hankering for another even tho I'm already waitlisted for fall...

Hi thithi. there was one twiggy there..not sure of the color but it was a blue/grey color. It was $899 CAD I believe!

Hi thithi. there was one twiggy there..not sure of the color but it was a blue/grey color. It was $899 CAD I believe!
Sounds like Anthracite... very tempting price! But not as tempting as the Sapin's price. I think I'll pass... great bag though. I've been wanting a twiggy.

You got a great deal, I'm so jealous!!