Eeeee!!!

gypsumrose

Bella Enchanted
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
In early November I bought a 2005 Chelsea Optic bag on eBay from a new seller for $115 including shipping. It's cute, I like it but I don't love it (esp since I got my Carly Demi), and considering it was used it was in pretty decent condition. I took it to the Coach outlet to see if they could send it in for me because the leather on the side of the strap was cracked. I wanted them to just replace the strap. The SA waived the $20 for me and sent it in.

I got a call this morning letting me know that they couldn't replace it (I don't know why?) but that they're sending me, not that coveted 40% off coupon, but a $248 credit! JEEZ! I'm soooo excited! I want to spend it NOW (bad idea). I really really want that pond ergo hobo but $348 is just too much for me for a bag. But now it's $100! I could do that! JAX lady said to call back in a couple weeks and see if they have more. Or I can wait for something else "springy".

Anyway... I'm excited. :smile:

I heard they are sold out of the hobo...What a great deal on the credit, though!!! If you can't get the pond hobo, I'm sure there will be another bag that catches your eye!!

That's great! I have had 2 repairs sent in now that they gave me the full credit! :yahoo: Just so you know, if you do decide what to get, you don't have to wait for the letter to arrive.. they can call it for you and you can use it now. :tup: