Editorial Zoe Update

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I got to check out the lookbook with the new pages and the Editorial Zoe is coming in a lot of different leathers and colors - I can't wait to try one on next week:

Regular Leather - Black or Brown
Braided Zoe - Grey and I swear I saw other colors, but I don't remember what they were.
Patent - Crimson
Woven Zoe - only one color (pics have been posted of this amazing bag)
Suede in Flint and Gunmetal - both of those colors look gorgeous and it's the same price as the regular leather Zoe which is nice!

This is good news indeed! I bought the fawn patent editorial Zoe because I needed a really big tote to carry books and papers around campus (and a water bottle, and a pencil case, and an agenda, and a bazillion other things). The bag truly holds everything, and is comfortable to carry. I used it for a plane trip and it was perfect. The fawn is great for spring/summer but I look forward to seeing what colour the brown leather will be.

Just checked in with my SA (bought the OpArt Ponytail scarf - so cute!) - she said she's "heard" that the Editorial XL Zoe will be coming in Chocolate Brown this fall (but might arrive as early as July).