Edith Tote with or without shoulder strap >>>

hmmm, i wonder why the one with the strap was on 50% off, while the one w/o strap is only 40% off

does the strap add significant weight to the bag? i'm worried the edith will be a heavy bag (like the paddington)

hmmm, i wonder why the one with the strap was on 50% off, while the one w/o strap is only 40% off

does the strap add significant weight to the bag? i'm worried the edith will be a heavy bag (like the paddington)

Don't worry its no where near as heavy as the paddington:nogood:!!!

It hardly adds any weight to the bag. I took the strap off and tried it and then put the strap back on and I can't feel the difference. I really like it with the long strap so I can wear it on my shoulder and have my hands free.

i was wondering about this too... thanks for clearing it up.

Pandabear... did you get your Edith? it's gone from NAP now. hope you got the last one :smile:

Yes! I ordered it, but for a moment I panicked because I put it in my shopping cart for half an hour, came back and it showed the bag as sold out! Fifteen minutes later I checked again and it was back, so I promptly placed the order. NAP describes the bag as brown, but I think it may be (crosses fingers!) whiskey. I thought it was muscade for a moment, but discovered muscade has black stitching instead of cream.