EDITH: ROLL CALL: pocket snap & serial # questions.....

1. I've read that some peoples Edith's didn't have the snap to the pocket so I just wanted to roll call to see.

My serial # is 02-06-53 and both my Ediths have the snap. Whiskey Edith was purchased in the first wave of Edith's earlier this year. Choco Edith was purchased a couple months later (may).

What serial # do you have and is there a snap on your pocket?

2. Beaux, do you mean the magnetic snap underneath the buckled pocket? If that's the case, then yes, mine had it.

3. My chamois has a snap.

4. ^^Yes that's the one I mean. I've read that some bags don't have it - but since my whiskey was one of the first Edith's sold - I don't understand why they would remove this feature.

As for the serial # - I agree with what you said in the other post

02-(feb.) 06-(the year) 53 <--i'm not sure what this would mean.

Basically i'm just wondering if all Ediths have the same serial number (since both of mine do) - or if they vary????

5. Come on - roll call people! :flowers:

6. 53 is the place or location of factory.
    They aren't serial numbers. Serial numbers are unique.
    They are simply date codes.
    A Paddy tag can have the exact same numbers as an Edith,
    and a Betty and a Silverado.:upsidedown:

7. Wait - then were/what are the serial numbers on the Edith?

8. My Edith: Whiskey; purchased when they first came out; has the snap; Ser# inside zipper pocket is 02-06-53.

9. My edith's serial number is also 02-06-53!!!!:oh: I called up the boutique that sold me the bag and they said it's not a serial number it's the batch number? HUH?? Anyway, yes to magnetic buckle in the front pocket.

10. So I guess this just means that all our Edith's our "first editions"?

11. I went to pick up my silverado today, and because of all that talk about serial number, i started looking for it, and it has the tag inside the pocket. BUT, I didn't buy it in the end.:shame:

12. Both of my Edith's have snap pockets and the same #'s 02-06-53

13. Mine is 02-06-53 and it has the magnetic snap centered between the buckles. I honestly NEVER noticed the snap before! Mine is a whiskey and was in the first "batch" to arrive in the U.S. I was on the wait list since February!

14. So I guess we're all first edition Edith owners!!! Does anyone have a fall Edith yet? It would be interesting to see if that order number/batch number is different than ours.

15. Oops, I forgot to mention - the 02 is the season code not the month of the year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice