EDITH! :) My new love!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I feel like I'm having twins! :yahoo:

Why? In addition to my new MJ Hudson that's coming in, my awesome sister in law found the chocolate Edith at Saks' sale. After a lot of deliberation and shushing that guilty feeling, I decided to get myself an early (OK, two months) Christmas / Birthday gift!

Check out that beauty! (The one on the right). That's my great sis in the background!

I am SO dead ... at least through the end of this year!

:jammin:

edith.jpg
  2. Congrats they are lovely.

3. So happy for you! Love it! :yes:

4. Congrats! Enjoy it!

5. Congratulations on your new Edith!

6. Congrats! And I love your purse closet!! :graucho:

7. Wow! An beautiful chocolate Edith and ON SALE!! That's fantastic. Congratulations on your new Edith (and your Hudson)!

8. Congrats! And I can see she is a purselover too, I spy a Venetia on her shoulder!

9. Gorgeous ediths, congrats and enjoy..!! :flowers:

10. Ooooh nice nice nice ^^

11. Your ediths are tooo lovely. Congrats.

12. Oh yeah for you!!! I just got my Rouge Edith last month, and am loving it. More than I thought I would!! So yeahhhhhhhh for you!!!!

13. Congrats!!!! :yahoo:I love both Ediths!!! :love: They're gorgeous!!!!

14. beautiful bag and an amazing price!!! :heart:

15. Congrats on your new addition - enjoy!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice