Edith makes me go Hmmm...

^^There is a whiskey Paddy available on Marketplace right now...brand new. Maybe that one is meant just for you, since your first one went back and you are having second thoughts. I wish someone would get a nice chamois Edith that they don't want so they can sell it to me!

I kind of regret sending back my jeans moyen Paddy...if anyone here has one they want to part with...you know where to find me!

ETenebris said:
^^There is a whiskey Paddy available on Marketplace right now...brand new. Maybe that one is meant just for you, since your first one went back and you are having second thoughts. I wish someone would get a nice chamois Edith that they don't want so they can sell it to me!

I kind of regret sending back my jeans moyen Paddy...if anyone here has one they want to part with...you know where to find me!

ETenebris I wanted to ask about your jeans moyen - why did you not keep it? I sent one back too and regret it as well.... (Nordstrom in PDX but I have no idea if it's still there)

blugenie said:
ETenebris I wanted to ask about your jeans moyen - why did you not keep it? I sent one back too and regret it as well.... (Nordstrom in PDX but I have no idea if it's still there)

The shape was just not right for me. Hubby said it didn't look right, neighbors said it "wasn't me" and I wasn't sure...so it went back. LOVE the color, though. It sold as soon as it returned to the store. If I sell the blanc pocket, will I regret that one, too?

Etenebris I just PM'd you about the jeans! Yes, the color was TDF. Myself I couldn't justify another spring fashion-color bag but worry I played it too safe with chocolate and tan. That blanc pocket is a pretty darn good-looker equivalent to the jeans in my book. I'll check if my jeans moyen is still at Nordstrom... or a good SA should be able to track one down for you - I've read a few real recent sightings on tFS.

blugenie and ET, if you are missing the jeans moyen paddy, NAP has just got some on their website again - at the original $1500 price. And I think Styledrops also had it from what I can remember only their prices are a bit more I think.

Ugh, wait a minute.. I checked NAP again and actually clicked on the item and it's being listed as "sold out" on the item page but not so on the Chloe page. Ack, what a way to get ones hopes up. Sorry gals!

^s'alright and thanks for checking! Yes those websites can get wacky. I saw a jeans moyen on LVR last week or so and thought twice... before it disappeared!

what I don't understand about Edith is WHY does everyone take a picture of her propped in a chair?? She's perfectly capable of standing on her own - which is still freaking me out, mind you - I mean I didn't put much stuff inside but she's still just standing there... looking at me....

blugenie said:
what I don't understand about Edith is WHY does everyone take a picture of her propped in a chair?? She's perfectly capable of standing on her own - which is still freaking me out, mind you - I mean I didn't put much stuff inside but she's still just standing there... looking at me....

Hmm. I take pics of all of my bags in the same chair. I guess for my reference, and because it has a dark background. But she does stand up on her own. Funny that she is intimidating you in this way! Is she demanding to stay, or to go back?

blugenie said:

^^ROFL!

I think edith is a bit deceptive. On the surface she seems like a easy fit- clean lines, beautifully made. but in reality, she's a more complicated girl with a specific look and feel (ok, i'll stop talking like she's a person now- LOL!).

I think some of the disappointment stems from the fact that not everyone wants or needs something quite so big. Yet Edith, is not large enough to be considered a big keepall (she can't hold a lap top or be used as a gym bag).

So unless you are like me- looking for something very roomy (she carries 2 magazines no problem!) with clean lines- she isn't for everyone. And lately bags have had a lot of design features. So when a bag shows up that is this simple and specific, it's bound to be something of a disappointment.

Just my morning musings!
return her and get something that makes your heart sing!