Edith Leather Bag sizes?

Susan says...

Mar 22, 2008
I have searched, and searched, and can't find out if this bag comes in only the large size of 16 or 17 inches wide. I am wondering if it comes in a smaller size? It wouldnt be so heavy. I know at this point I would have a hard time finding one in whisky.

TIA :smile:

Edith comes in soooo many shapes and sizes. Which design are you talking about? Pics are always helpful

mona_danya, wow, I was reading lots of threads, and I remember how wonderful you are! I remembered your name, and that means allot! Here is the only picture I have.

thanks for any help :heart:

Attachments

• chloe-edith.jpg
    chloe-edith.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 72
mona_danya, wow, I was reading lots of threads, and I remember how wonderful you are! I remembered your name, and that means allot! Here is the only picture I have.

thanks for any help :heart:

LOL, I know what you mean about remembering names becuase no one can be worse than me....my name memory is just aweful its embarrasing sometimes.

Anyways, the style you want is the most popular style and the medium/smaller size is also the most popular size. I have one and it is my most favourite Chloe bag.

There are a few on ebay, and BTW, there is one that just popped up on ebay that also has the messenger strap which is a great feature to have (and cannot be added to bags that don't have it):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180231087927

Just make sure you get this bag authenticated....

LOL, I know what you mean about remembering names becuase no one can be worse than me....my name memory is just aweful its embarrasing sometimes.

Anyways, the style you want is the most popular style and the medium/smaller size is also the most popular size. I have one and it is my most favourite Chloe bag.

There are a few on ebay, and BTW, there is one that just popped up on ebay that also has the messenger strap which is a great feature to have (and cannot be added to bags that don't have it):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180231087927

Just make sure you get this bag authenticated....

mona, thank you :heart: for the link, this bag is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13"H x 19 1/2"W x 6"D,[/FONT]
is this the size of your medium/smaller size? 19 1/2" wide is just too much for me.

mona, thank you :heart: for the link, this bag is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13"H x 19 1/2"W x 6"D,[/FONT]
is this the size of your medium/smaller size? 19 1/2" wide is just too much for me.

I think the seller might be mistaken with the measurements. I beleive that the Edith bag that came with the shoulder strap only came in the medium size which measure 16" at the widest point (the buttom of the bag). I just measured mine!!

I just messaged her to double check her measurements.

thanks mona :smile: May I ask you one more question, I read that it is a thick leather and you said it's your favorite, do you find it very heavy?

Its a tad heavy, but not much heavier than my other chloes!

Oh Oh also, is 16 inches the smallest this style comes in?

It also comes in the loaf style/size, and here's a picture:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-reference-library/edith-lover-club-29615-8.html#post1528916

This size is VERY hard to come by and was not as popular.

You should look throught that whole thread for all the various styles and sizes of the edith.