Edith - kind of like a conserv. B-bag City?

1. Just wondering if anyone else thinks there's a connection between these two. Obviously they're totally different in style - edith has no tassles or grommits - but the essential shape is similar. Plus I think the size is similar too, right? I thought edith was between the city and the work?

2. You know... it never even occurred to me until you posted this. I am a city gal, so I wonder if that's why I am so much liking the edith!

3. They have the same rectangle shape - to be worn on the crook of your arm -

They're like twins: Edith is the bookish good girl - and the Balenciaga City is the sexy other sister! ha ha

4. I agree with what you're saying! I'm really torn between getting a B-Bag or the Edith. I pre-ordered the Edith just to ensure I have one before I make any decision. I don't own any B-Bags and have only seen 1 IRL that I totally drooled over.

5. Ooh, I like that description! I am so glad for these various threads. I totally didn't even notice that I had to call back about my edith until one of them. All the other ones just said that they will deliver. I just can't wait to get them in. I have 3 colors pre-ordered: grey, whiskey and chamois.

I just love the B-bags, You can't go wrong with them, USC-girl!

6. ^^Wow you really cornered the market!! All I want is one lonely Whiskey bag!!!

7. :smile:

8. That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw the Chloe ad. I love the Balenciaga (City and Work) but haven't gotten around to getting one. Came close to getting a black Work last December but had just gotten a Paddy then so Balenciaga had to wait. Then I saw the Chloe ad and again now Balenciaga has to wait again. I don't have the Edith yet but hopefully will have it soon. Maybe I will finally get a City or a Work before the end of the year. But I also like the Muse, Stam and pocket Paddy...

9. My S/A at Neimans said the same thing to me. That the Edith was copying the Balenciaga.

10. The Edith is subdued, understated and classy.
    The City is seductive and has pop!

11. ^^See - i'm not crazy!

12. I thought I was the only one that notice that! I realized that I'm drawn to the same bag styles.

13. I have to disagree. The Balenciaga looks like a motorcycle bag. Edith looks more like a hip school bag. I think there is a substantial difference.

14. ^^I see what you're saying. I think they have the same rectangle shape and arm handles - that's all I meant..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice