Edith in Croc...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag is tdf!!! I think the same one is on sale at LVR....

2. Its gorgeous and the color is so yummy!!

3. I'm looking to buy my first Chloe, but I don't think my hubby would stretch to the croc.... but it's GORGEOUS!

4. mmmmmn, not really my cup of tea, what alot of money for not a proven classic bag.

5. somebody bought it for $ 4,500...

6. Holy Cow! That's expensive!!!! I'm still having a hard time justifying paying close to 2 grand on a bag. But it sure doesn't stop me from buying them:P.

7. $4500 is a great deal considering it's croc!!

I heard these bags originally sold for around $13,000.

8. I think it's pretty, but not that (7-G's)pretty.

9. If I had $4,500 lying around spare, I'd love that croc Edith... it's an exquisite piece. However, when does anyone have that kind of money spare? There's always something else. I wonder what lucky lady will be using it.

10. I never realized how much I love the Edith. Its truly a goregous bag!!

11. Hey, I'm a little mortified about it still, but I saw a street vendor selling a fake croc edith on the side of the street in nyc! It was awful. My jaw just dropped. The guy had no shame.

Be careful girls - the fake ediths are getting good.

12. I'd buy it from LVR it is around the same price!