Edith Cho & Whiskey

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I ORDERED EDITHS IN CHO AND WHISKEY IN MED. I HAVE BOTH AND AM GOING TO KEEP ONE .I AM NOT SURE WHICH . I AM WILLING TO SELL THE ONE THAT I DONT WANT FOR THE EXACT AMOUNT I PAID PLUS SHIPPING . I HATE TO SEND IT BACK WHEN OTHERS HERE MAY WANT IT . THE CHO IS FROM N.M. AND THE WHISKEY IS FROM SAX. THE BAG IS 1275 AND DELIVERY WAS LISTED ON MY RECEIPT AS 39.00 I GUESS I COULD GET THE SAME RATE AT THE POST OFFICE . I COULD EASILY SEND IT BACK IF NO ONE IS INTERESTED.:idea: :idea:

2. Can you post pictures? Which one are you keeping?

3. i sure will . i actually only have the whiskey in now the cho should be in tomorrow .I wanted to compare the two together I was lucky to get both at once. But the whiskey, which i thought would be my least favorite is beautiful!I am used to small bags so I was afraid I would not like it.But ,it is a good size.I can fit it over my shoulder but it is a little tight .I could carry it that way for short periods to free up my hands . It fits me much like it does the Cloe model eventhough my arms are bigger.

4. That's super! I would predict it will be a tough decision or you may just be keeping BOTH!

5. i like the whiskey

6. Off topic, but, mpark46, those Boston terrier puppies are about the cutest things in the world! Are they yours?

7. i say keep the chocolate, simply because it is a rarer color, and i like owning things that are less common/easy to find. both both are gorgeous colors.

8. Oh Man! I Just Read That People That Do Not Have Enough Posts Or Otherwise Qualify Can Not Sell On This Site . Sorry I Was Just Trying To Help Someone In Their Quest For An Edith.but I Dont Want To Break Any Rules . I Will Post Where And When I Make The Return So That Someone Might Get The Bag I Return.

9. Can't wait to see your pics! Congrats on your purchase!

10. post pictures pls but my bet goes to the whisey. haven't seen the cho though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice