Edith Cho & Whiskey Pics

I am not sure what I did to make my typing turn out that way??!! But, sometimes I like all caps because it seems to be less strain on my eyes. I know it does bother some people , just not me! Maybe I just need a new computer !

I ordered the choco from NM and the whiskey came from from sax. Some one on the site found the whiskey at a Palm Beach Florida Sax .Eventhough I did not keep the whiskey some one else on the site was able to get it after I returned it..
. Yea , my sister says that it looks like some one is shouting at her also when she reads print in caps .I have heard a lot of people say that but I don't feel that way. When I typed the message before i had hit all caps and it just capitalized the first letter in each word.

I opened the NM page went to handbags then chloe and reduced the page .Throughout the day I would reload the page to check and see if they had any listed because as a new bag becomes available they will list it but you have to snatch it up fast! Reducing the page allows me to pull it up fast throughout the day to recheck for new bags added.I will keep checking for you and post if I see one . People on this site often spot bags and list them for us to purchase. I also have free long distance so I can call around if needed.