Edith Cho & Whiskey Pics

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These are the pics of the cho and whiskey I ordered. I am keeping the chocolate. :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I have a choco arriving today too! I'm DYING to see this color! Enjoy your bag. =)

3. I Don't Think The Choc Photographs As Pretty As It Is In Person.that Is The One I Am Keeping.notice How It Can Fit On My Shoulder And I Am No That Small . It Can Give Your Hand A Break, I Guess, If Only For A Short While.

4. Wow, they both look beautiful, seaed! I'd love to see chocolate IRL too! What tipped the scales in favor of the chocolate bag?

5. I Think For Me It Might Go With More Things .but I Dont Know It Was Tough But In The End I Just Had To Pick. Boy I Really Tried To Get Good Close Ups But They Still Look Much Better In Person. Did You Click To Enlarge The Photo?

6. Yes - I enlarged the photos - the chocolate one is still loading!!!

7. I REALLY like the chocolate.

8. I love the color of the chocolate bag taken without flash.

9. Seaed, OMG, doesn't it take you forever to type that way? lol!

BOTH of your bags are gorgeous. I have a whiskey as well and with my new choco arriving, choco would be my pic if I had to choose. Okay, I probably SHOULD choose but for now I can't. :rolleyes:

10. Gorgeous bags! You wear it very well! Congrats!

11. Both are gorgeous! I'm dying to see a choco live...

12. Finally, another choco owner!! Yours looks gorgeous. Congrats! :biggrin:

13. They both look great. Love the Choco color!

14. seaed - what's up with the funky typing? (just wondering?)

15. :lol: Once I accidentally had CAPs Lock on and when I submitted my post it converted everything to Title Case - like it's pre-set to not let you YELL!!??!! Maybe that's what's happening with seaed! Cuz I agree, that would be quite a feat!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice